Congratulations on becoming your state’s mock trial champion! Before registering please take a few minutes to review the information on this page.
The “Register” button at the bottom of this page will take you to the registration launch page, but before beginning the process you will want to gather the following information from each member of your team. (Click here for a helpful worksheet for collecting and inputting this information):
- Full Name
- Role (official team member, non-official team member, courtroom artist competitor, coach, timekeeper, state coordinator)
- If they will be purchasing a shirt and their size
- If they will be purchasing the provided breakfast and/or lunch
With this information you will be able to quickly and easily register your team. Please note that for security reasons you will not be able to save an incomplete registration and return to it at a later time, you must complete the registration in one sitting. You will receive a confirmation message and email once your registration has been successfully submitted, please save this for your records.
Registration & Other Purchases
Team Registration ($500): The registration fee includes an “All Access” pass to competition events for two coaches, eight official team members, the official timekeeper (if that student is not a member of the official team), and the State Coordinator. Also includes a free swag bag for all official team members.
- Non-Official Team Members ($95): This if for students on your team who are attending, but not participating as one of the eight "official" team members or the timekeeper in the competition. This registration includes the same "All Access" pass as the "official" team with admission into all events.
- Courtroom Artist ($75): This is a separate registration fee for students who are participating in the courtroom artist competition. This registration includes entry into the Courtroom Artist competition and the same "All Access" pass as the "official" team with admission into all events. Only 1 per team.
- Competition Meals ($20): Breakfast and Lunch on competition days are NOT included in the registration fee. For $20 Civics First will provide breakfast or lunch on both competition days. (i.e. if you would like to have all meals provided it is $40). There are many dining options downtown, but please make sure you allow plenty of time to arrive at the courthouse on schedule.
- T-Shirts ($15): T-shirts are available in adult sizes X-Small to XX-Large.
- Drawstring Bag ($15): Non-Official Team Members may order these on the registration page. DO NOT purchase these for official team members, they will receive a complimentary bag.
All registrations must be completed and submitted before Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 11:59 PM (EST). No changes can be made to a registration after that date without the permission of the National Host Director.
A team’s non-refundable registration fee can be paid by check or credit card (via PayPal). If paying via check, please include your emailed confirmation page with your check. Checks should be made out to Civics First Inc. and mailed to the attention of Beth DeLuco, 2017 National Mock Trial Host Director, at: Civics First Inc. 51 North Main Street, Suite 2BB Southington, CT 06489.
BE SURE TO INCLUDE ALL TEAM MEMBERS ON THE REGISTRATION FORM BY CLICKING THE "ADD" BUTTON UNDER THE TEAM MEMBER INFORMATION HEADING.